What is Reiki?
Reiki is a gentle, but powerful 'hands-on' healing technique that promotes relaxation and reduces stress and anxiety through gentle touch. It helps to bring wholeness to both the recipient and the giver and restores the natural balance in the body.
The word “Reiki” comes from the Japanese words “rei”, meaning universal, and “ki”, which refers to the vital life force energy that flows through every living thing. The practitioner effectively acts as a conduit between the “ki” and the receiver with the energy flowing through their hands.
Please note that Reiki should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a medical professional, but it is a beautiful compliment to other forms of therapy, both medical and therapeutic treatments.
Main Benefits of Reiki
- Vitalises body, mind, and soul
- Reduces stress and promotes relaxation
- Alleviates tiredness and aching muscles
- Can help overcome fear and anxiety
- Supports the body’s natural ability to heal itself
- Unblocks and balances the body’s energies
Reiki Treatment (60min): $90
Reiki Treatment (30min): $50